Tuesday, January 18, 2005

American Idol, er, Idiot

Tonight begins our long trek through the realm of American Idol. I hate this show. Not because of Simon, who I actually enjoy, but just because everyone gets so soap-opery about it. Not to mention that freaking idiot they have "hosting" the show. And let's be terribly frank. There have been four "winners:" Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdard, and Fantasia. Only one of those is worth any space on my iPod-Kelly. Clay sings songs about being in girls' rooms without them seeing them (read the lyrics, then tell your teenage daughters to give up the CD!), Reuben can't make it through a snow without fainting, and we already have a Fantasia. Her name is Macy Gray.

However, I should not complain too much. I have an alternative use for the time my wife will spend watching it. It is called Halo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home