Sunday, April 10, 2005

Coffee shops and such

My wife and I have begun a new tradition: the weekend coffee shop run. Not that we run in and out, but we go in, pick our poison (iced skim latte with hazelnut, today), sit down, and relax. My wife grabs a book to read and uses her iPod shuffle, while I pull out the Mac PowerBook and my iPod.

My brother claims we are "Apple yuppies" at this point. I suppose he is right.

This is one of the highlights of our weekends. The coffee shop we frequent, Dunn Bros Coffee uses an old farmhouse as its structure, and it is a very comfortable place to sit and read/browse internet.

I highly recommend this for anyone, although try to find someplace that has free internet (this does not include Starbucks). Go for an hour or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home