Tuesday, June 14, 2005

an iOddity

I was just using my iPod as normal, but unfortunately did not pay attention to the battery meter. It went dead while listening to Coldplay's "X & Y," which I had bought from the iTunes music store. After plugging in the iPod, I tried to continue to listen to the album.

And the iPod just went through each track, playing no music. Just track number 1-2-3-4-5-6...the album was done in 20 seconds.

After trying it a few times, I accepted defeat and tried another album from the iTunes store.

It did the same thing. What the...!?!?

So I had to reload all of my music from the music store. How irritating.

3 Comments:

Blogger Runtiness said...

And yet my old iPod continues to behave just fine... Unfortunately, the little clip thingy on the slip cover thing has broken. And yet you'd think that the iPod would be the one misbehaving.

June 14, 2005 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that album any good?

I was thinking about buying it...

June 15, 2005 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(above)

Oh yeah...
I'm your other sister

June 15, 2005 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home