Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A quick note

Just a couple of things:

  • I'm quite upset by the Kelso Supreme Court decision. Talk about hosing the right to personal property. If your house is not sacrosanct from some middle-manager "civil servant," than nothing is. We have been betrayed by the Court.
  • I have been in another Six Sigma class this week. I can't help but wonder why this is such a big deal. Seriously, let's review the ideas here:
    • use data to make decisions
    • follow some methodology, any methodology, just be consistent
    • think about possible ramifications of your actions
    • consider the customer when designing new things.
And this is a big deal why?!?! I tried my best to be optimistic and enthusiastic, but now I feel like I am going to work in a Dilbert cartoon.
  • I'm cleaning out my "office" so we can paint it. The red paint never took, so we will be reverting to some more neutral color. It also gives me a chance to trash a bunch of crap.
More later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelso is why all Americans should have been concerned when the 2nd Amendment was infringed. First they remove any ability to resist, then the ability to protest (without permits), then they begin taking tangible things.

The American Revolution was about excessive taxes imposed by a corrupt government. However, even the British didn't go siezing homesteads so taverns could be built.

June 28, 2005 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home