Saturday, October 07, 2006

Political signs

Saw a couple political signs in my neighborhood. Got me to thinking a little about the latest fun our "distinguished" colleagues in Washington D.C.

IM-ing anyone aside from your wife/husband/significant other about taking off pants? BAD.

Trying to cover up that you knew about this with an underage person? BAD.

Potentially leveraging this all to try to grab power? BAD.

So everyone is BAD. I am pretty tired of listening to the politicos. Everyone wants to make the world in their image, and all of them want to use my money to do it. This is both parties here--and most interest groups. I'm not being partisan, since both parties have been equally replusive as late. How about a new political party called "leave me the crap alone!"

I doubt anyone would run (I have better things to do), but it would make for some catchy signs.

Better news: the new Evanescence album is wonderful. Best $9.00 I have spent in a long, long time. But when will Balligomingo give me a new album?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home